2012. szeptember 28., péntek

New release - Cluster and colors: Pink donut - winner - and freebie

Hello Ladies!
I hope, you have a wonderful week!
Thank you so much for your comments on my previous post and on my facebook fan page.
The winner of this week:

Lyudmila

Congrats, please send a mail here: tincidesigns@gmail.com

I show you my new template pack, this is my favorite pack - Cluster and colors: Pink donut
Available in my store at Pickleberrypop, 25 % off for a limited time
I hope you will like this:


Here are some wonderful pages by my talent CT girls:
Alannabanana:
Angeleye: 
Anndahl: 
Anny-Libelle: 
Beaute: 
Chocochoco: 
Dida1357: 
DitaB: 
EllenT: 
Filippok: 
Jumbbumble: 
Laluna: 

MelDesigns: 
Michelleluke: 
Motherbear: 
NMarti: 
Stellamarie: 
Tomosia: 
Traumelfe: 
VanillaDesigns: 

Victoriansoup: 
Zaza09:

I have an exclusive Facebook freebie for you:


Here is my page used this freebie:
Happy scrapping and hugs!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése