2013. június 7., péntek

Bee my sweet honey kit and templates - winner - freebie

Hello ladies!
Thank you so much for your comments on my previous post and on my Fcebook fan page!
The winner of this week:

DoggiNo

Congrats, please send a mail here:   tincidesigns@gmail.com

I show you my news, first the Bee my sweet honey, I hope you will like this:



Bee my sweet honey template pack:



Day by day 2013. - Week 23. template:



Don't miss, all of my new products 25 % off for a limited time!

Here are some wonderful inspiration pages by my Ct girls and  by PBP CT girls:
Angeleye:
Dida1357: 
DitaB: 
Dodiegonzales: 
Dukuu: 
EllenT: 
Emmyxlou: 
Filippok: 
Iowan: 
Ksbella: 
Laluna: 
Lilismother: 
MartinaL: 
Mia: 
Mijo: 
Motherbear: 
Scrapdolly: 
Sonrisa: 
Stellamarie: 
Tanpopo: 
Victoriansoup: 

And I have a freebie Quick page for you:



Happy scrapping and hugs!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése